I am writing this blog in response to the complete lack of confidence people have in going to the movies nowadays. More often than not, I do not go to the movies because someone did not like the movie and happened to mention that in passing. After awhile, I find myself regretting not seeing the movie in theaters. Other times, I wish someone would spare me the pain of paying for and watching a terrible movie. I hope to review as many current movies as possible and help you make an informed decision with a simple review.
If you would like to have me review a movie, please contact via this blog.
The rating system:
5 Stars: Fork over the money; it's worth it!4 Stars: If your girlfriend begs you to see it, take her to watch it. You might even enjoy it.
3 Stars: Get the bootleg. Better yet, wait for someone you know to buy the bootleg.**
2 Stars: If you have nothing to do AND it's already on TV, go ahead.
1 Star: If it were on TV, I still would not watch it
**In no way am I supporting film piracy; take it as figurative vs. literal.
No comments:
Post a Comment